It has been almost a year since U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was murdered in part by criminals using guns — as many as three of them — obtained through Obama’s arming of Mexican narco-terrorists with Operation Fast and Furious. Now, all of a sudden, Obama’s DOJ has sealed records about that investigation, cutting them off from the prying eyes of those looking to investigate to learn the truth about Obama’s failed gunrunning program.
One might recall that Barack “Hope-N-Change” Obama ran for office claiming that he’d run the “most transparent administration” ever. Once safely in office Obama has done little to bring either hope or transparency to Washington D.C. Obviously his penchant for secrecy is now being extended to records concerning to Fast and Furious.
The news comes by way of Judicial Watch:
The Obama Administration has abruptly sealed court records containing alarming details of how Mexican drug smugglers murdered a U.S. Border patrol agent with a gun connected to a failed federal experiment that allowed firearms to be smuggled into Mexico.
This means information will now be kept from the public as well as the media. Could this be a cover-up on the part of the ‚Äúmost transparent‚ÄĚ administration in history? After all, the rifle used to kill the federal agent (Brian Terry) last December in Arizona‚Äôs Peck Canyon was part of the now infamous Operation Fast and Furious. Conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the disastrous scheme allowed guns to be smuggled into Mexico so they could eventually be traced to drug cartels.
Judicial Watch also notes that the one suspect that the DOJ was able to arrest for Agent Terry’s murder has yet to see the inside of a court room. It’s been almost a year yet suspect Manuel Osorio-Arellanes has not been tried.
One can only imagine that Obama’s DOJ is dragging its feet so that it can get past the elections in order to bury this investigation forever and keep Obama and his underlings form ever being held accountable for Agent Terry’s death not to mention the deaths if hundreds of Mexican citizens.
- So Much for ‘Transparency': Obama Seals Records of Border Patrol Agent’s Murder
- Attny Gen Holder Tells New Media Outlet to Stop Covering Fast and Furious
- Three More GOP Hopefuls Calling for Holder’s Resignation Over Fast and Furious
- Michele Bachmann Becomes 1st GOP Hopeful to Demand Eric Holder’s Resignation
- Mexican Officials Want Obama’s Gunwalkers
- Another DOJer Claims Not To Read Internal F&F Memos
- Holder Claims to Have Finally Apologized to Family of Slain Agent, Family Denies
- Charges of DOJ Official’s False Statement to Congress in Fast & Furious Investigation
- Holder Refuses to Apologize to Family of Border Agent Murdered By Fast And Furious
- DOJ Bosses Must Have Approved Fast And Furious Wiretapping
- New Docs: DOJ DID Know About Fast and Furious, And an Argument for More Gun Control
- Holder To Testify About Fast And Furious
- Congressman Walsh Calls For Eric Holder’s Resignation
- FBI Pressed to Say Which F&F Gun Used to Kill Border Agent
- Another Empty Obama Promise: Fast And Furious Screw Ups Will Pay
- Issa Now Probing FBIs Part in Fast & Furious
- How Did Obama Know About Fast & Furious Before Attny Gen Holder Did?
- Attny Gen Holder Faces Subpoena in Fast & Furious Investigation
- Obama’s Illegal Guns End Up In Arsenal of Killer in Mexican Drug Cartel
- Holder vs White House: Who Is Accountable?
- Obama FINALLY Gets a Direct Question on F&F from Old Media, Naturally He Ignores It
- BATF Officials Reassigned Over Fast and Furious
- Fast And Furious Finally Starting to Get Some Old Media Coverage
- Reporter Says Obama Officials Cursed at Her Over Fast And Furious Questions
- House GOP Asks for Special Prosecutor For AG Holder’s Lies on Fast & Furious
- Is Fast and Furious Obama’s Watergate?
- Obama Ignores F&F Questions From Latino Media, Also F&F Guns At Texas Crime Scenes
- Documents Revealed: Tax Money Used to Buy Guns for Fast & Furious
- More Pressure on Obama’s DOJ OVer Fast & Furious
- Issa Getting ‘Zero Percent’ Cooperation from DOJ on Operation Fast & Furious Investigation
- Up to 150 Mexican Citizens Killed By Obama’s Gunwalker?
- Secret Recordings Shed More Light On Obama’s Gunwalker Program
- Issa Doubts Holder Could Have NOT Known About Fast & Furious
- Napolitano Denies Knowledge of Fast & Furious – Plus 3 More Murders Linked to F&F
- Ariz. Gun Shop Owner Suspicious of Fast and Furious
- Eric Holder: Fast & Furious? What is that, a Movie?
- Obama’s Gun Running: White House Officials Knew More Than They Claimed, Also More Guns Showing Up at US Crime Scenes
- Fast and Furious Investigation Expands
- Finally: Gov‚Äôt Official Resigns Over Obama‚Äôs Arming of Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- New Mexico Officials Arrested, Likely Part of Obama’s Gun Running to Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- Gun Walker Guns Linked to 11 US Crime Scenes, BATF Officers PROMOTED!
- Was Obama‚Äôs CIA Behind Guns for Mexican Narco-Terrorists?
- Memorial Video for U.S. Border Agent Killed By Obama’s Gun Running Program
- Obama Mentioned ‚ÄėGun Tracing‚Äô in 2009 Mexico Visit
- BATF Official: The White House Knew About Fast and Furious Gunrunning Operation
- Obama‚Äôs Guns Appearing at Mexican Crime Scenes
- ATF Director Worried That DOJ Kept Him in the Dark
- Democrats Really Are Using Illicit Gunwalker Program to Push New Gun Banning Laws
- Was Obama‚Äôs Arms for Naco Terrorists Program an Attempt at Pushing Gun Control?
- Obama Directly Connected to Murderous Gunrunning Program
- Rep. West Calls for Resignation of U.S. Attny Gen Over Obama‚Äôs Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama‚Äôs Mexican Gun Running Paid For by Stimulus Money
- Newest News on Obama‚Äôs Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama Happily Putting Guns in the Hands of Mexican Drug Dealers, Now Ending Up in Phoenix