(Plus a note to liberal commenters here at Right Pundits at the end of this post)
Beleaguered Attorney General Eric Holder whined to New Media website Daily Caller telling them to stop covering the unfolding story of Operation Fast and Furious, the disastrous Obama administration gun control program that has killed hundreds of Mexicans and several Americans.
After Holder’s latest appearance at the White House on Tuesday, one of the DC’s reporters went up to AG Holder and shook his hand while introducing himself. He asked Holder for a comment about the 52 members of Congress that demanded his resignation over F&F.
Holder stepped towards the exit, then turned around, stepped back toward the reporter, and sternly said, “You guys need to — you need to stop this. It’s not an organic thing that’s just happening. You guys are behind it.”
He never did address the actual question, naturally.
Daily Caller has the audio of the incident.
Now think about what Holder is saying here. He’s saying that the folks at the Daily Caller made this whole story up! Amazing, is it not?
- Attny Gen Holder Tells New Media Outlet to Stop Covering Fast and Furious
- Three More GOP Hopefuls Calling for Holder’s Resignation Over Fast and Furious
- Michele Bachmann Becomes 1st GOP Hopeful to Demand Eric Holder’s Resignation
- Mexican Officials Want Obama’s Gunwalkers
- Another DOJer Claims Not To Read Internal F&F Memos
- Holder Claims to Have Finally Apologized to Family of Slain Agent, Family Denies
- Charges of DOJ Official’s False Statement to Congress in Fast & Furious Investigation
- Holder Refuses to Apologize to Family of Border Agent Murdered By Fast And Furious
- DOJ Bosses Must Have Approved Fast And Furious Wiretapping
- New Docs: DOJ DID Know About Fast and Furious, And an Argument for More Gun Control
- Holder To Testify About Fast And Furious
- Congressman Walsh Calls For Eric Holder’s Resignation
- FBI Pressed to Say Which F&F Gun Used to Kill Border Agent
- Another Empty Obama Promise: Fast And Furious Screw Ups Will Pay
- Issa Now Probing FBIs Part in Fast & Furious
- How Did Obama Know About Fast & Furious Before Attny Gen Holder Did?
- Attny Gen Holder Faces Subpoena in Fast & Furious Investigation
- Obama’s Illegal Guns End Up In Arsenal of Killer in Mexican Drug Cartel
- Holder vs White House: Who Is Accountable?
- Obama FINALLY Gets a Direct Question on F&F from Old Media, Naturally He Ignores It
- BATF Officials Reassigned Over Fast and Furious
- Fast And Furious Finally Starting to Get Some Old Media Coverage
- Reporter Says Obama Officials Cursed at Her Over Fast And Furious Questions
- House GOP Asks for Special Prosecutor For AG Holder’s Lies on Fast & Furious
- Is Fast and Furious Obama’s Watergate?
- Obama Ignores F&F Questions From Latino Media, Also F&F Guns At Texas Crime Scenes
- Documents Revealed: Tax Money Used to Buy Guns for Fast & Furious
- More Pressure on Obama’s DOJ OVer Fast & Furious
- Issa Getting ‘Zero Percent’ Cooperation from DOJ on Operation Fast & Furious Investigation
- Up to 150 Mexican Citizens Killed By Obama’s Gunwalker?
- Secret Recordings Shed More Light On Obama’s Gunwalker Program
- Issa Doubts Holder Could Have NOT Known About Fast & Furious
- Napolitano Denies Knowledge of Fast & Furious – Plus 3 More Murders Linked to F&F
- Ariz. Gun Shop Owner Suspicious of Fast and Furious
- Eric Holder: Fast & Furious? What is that, a Movie?
- Obama’s Gun Running: White House Officials Knew More Than They Claimed, Also More Guns Showing Up at US Crime Scenes
- Fast and Furious Investigation Expands
- Finally: Gov’t Official Resigns Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- New Mexico Officials Arrested, Likely Part of Obama’s Gun Running to Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- Gun Walker Guns Linked to 11 US Crime Scenes, BATF Officers PROMOTED!
- Was Obama’s CIA Behind Guns for Mexican Narco-Terrorists?
- Memorial Video for U.S. Border Agent Killed By Obama’s Gun Running Program
- Obama Mentioned ‘Gun Tracing’ in 2009 Mexico Visit
- BATF Official: The White House Knew About Fast and Furious Gunrunning Operation
- Obama’s Guns Appearing at Mexican Crime Scenes
- ATF Director Worried That DOJ Kept Him in the Dark
- Democrats Really Are Using Illicit Gunwalker Program to Push New Gun Banning Laws
- Was Obama’s Arms for Naco Terrorists Program an Attempt at Pushing Gun Control?
- Obama Directly Connected to Murderous Gunrunning Program
- Rep. West Calls for Resignation of U.S. Attny Gen Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama’s Mexican Gun Running Paid For by Stimulus Money
- Newest News on Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama Happily Putting Guns in the Hands of Mexican Drug Dealers, Now Ending Up in Phoenix
**Note to the liberal commenters here at RightPundits**
A few days ago I went over the top in the name calling at a few of the libs here. For that I am sorry. You may have noticed that I have stepped back from making comments myself for a few days for a cool off. Now, I am not apologizing to you. I am apologizing to myself for stooping so low.
I have been told by the RP staff that I should be responsible for the comments on my threads (what the other writers do here I don’t know) and I am going to take that opportunity.
So, here is what I will delete. Anything that is nothing but a personal attack will be deleted. I don’t mind if people call each other names when the comment is pertinent to the issue being discussed but straight on personal attacks do not further the debate. (i.e. “you are a moron because…,” or, “You must be mentally retarded to think that this…” etc., etc.)
Again, If you post a straight on personal attack that has no substance at all I will delete it.
Of course, if I were to delete everything that lacks substance from you leftists that visit here I’d be deleting every single post you few put up. There isn’t a one of you that makes any effort at all to debate here. I’ve said it before: we need a better brand of liberal troll around here.
Anyway, I’ll settle for an end to the substance-free personal attacks. They will be deleted.
Oh, and guess what else? I don’t give a flying crap if you don’t like it.