After these many months, the FBI is still stonewalling the congressional committee investigating Obama’s Fast and Furious program that illicitly armed Mexican narco-terrorists. One particular bit of info the FBI refuses to confirm concerns the guns from F&F found at the scene of the murder of U.S. Border Agent Brian Terry.
This week Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Rep. Darrell Issa (R, Calif), sent a letter to FBI Director Robert Mueller demanding definitive answers about the F&F guns found at the scene of the border agent’s murder. Issa specifically wants to know if any of them were used to kill the agent.
As you know, two weapons recovered at the scene of Agent Terry’s murder have been traced to Fast and Furious. Yet the FBI has released very little information about the circumstances surrounding the fatal shooting. Anonymous Justice Department sources initially told the press that the two Fast and Furious guns had been ballistically excluded as the murder weapon and that the murder weapon had not been recovered. However, we obtained a copy of the report, and in actuality, it does not exclude the Fast and Furious guns. Rather, it is inconclusive. So, apparently someone from the Justice Department attempted to deceive the press.
When Agent Terry was killed at least two guns traced to Obama’s gunrunning program were found. The FBI has been steadfastly trying to throw congressional investigators off the scent of a third F&F gun likely involved.
Some speculate that the third gun, if revealed, would unmask an FBI informant that is either inside, or very close to one of Mexico’s most dangerous drug cartels.
- FBI Pressed to Say Which F&F Gun Used to Kill Border Agent
- Another Empty Obama Promise: Fast And Furious Screw Ups Will Pay
- Issa Now Probing FBIs Part in Fast & Furious
- How Did Obama Know About Fast & Furious Before Attny Gen Holder Did?
- Attny Gen Holder Faces Subpoena in Fast & Furious Investigation
- Obama’s Illegal Guns End Up In Arsenal of Killer in Mexican Drug Cartel
- Holder vs White House: Who Is Accountable?
- Obama FINALLY Gets a Direct Question on F&F from Old Media, Naturally He Ignores It
- BATF Officials Reassigned Over Fast and Furious
- Fast And Furious Finally Starting to Get Some Old Media Coverage
- Reporter Says Obama Officials Cursed at Her Over Fast And Furious Questions
- House GOP Asks for Special Prosecutor For AG Holder’s Lies on Fast & Furious
- Is Fast and Furious Obama’s Watergate?
- Obama Ignores F&F Questions From Latino Media, Also F&F Guns At Texas Crime Scenes
- Documents Revealed: Tax Money Used to Buy Guns for Fast & Furious
- More Pressure on Obama’s DOJ OVer Fast & Furious
- Issa Getting ‘Zero Percent’ Cooperation from DOJ on Operation Fast & Furious Investigation
- Up to 150 Mexican Citizens Killed By Obama’s Gunwalker?
- Secret Recordings Shed More Light On Obama’s Gunwalker Program
- Issa Doubts Holder Could Have NOT Known About Fast & Furious
- Napolitano Denies Knowledge of Fast & Furious – Plus 3 More Murders Linked to F&F
- Ariz. Gun Shop Owner Suspicious of Fast and Furious
- Eric Holder: Fast & Furious? What is that, a Movie?
- Obama’s Gun Running: White House Officials Knew More Than They Claimed, Also More Guns Showing Up at US Crime Scenes
- Fast and Furious Investigation Expands
- Finally: Gov’t Official Resigns Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- New Mexico Officials Arrested, Likely Part of Obama’s Gun Running to Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- Gun Walker Guns Linked to 11 US Crime Scenes, BATF Officers PROMOTED!
- Was Obama’s CIA Behind Guns for Mexican Narco-Terrorists?
- Memorial Video for U.S. Border Agent Killed By Obama’s Gun Running Program
- Obama Mentioned ‘Gun Tracing’ in 2009 Mexico Visit
- BATF Official: The White House Knew About Fast and Furious Gunrunning Operation
- Obama’s Guns Appearing at Mexican Crime Scenes
- ATF Director Worried That DOJ Kept Him in the Dark
- Democrats Really Are Using Illicit Gunwalker Program to Push New Gun Banning Laws
- Was Obama’s Arms for Naco Terrorists Program an Attempt at Pushing Gun Control?
- Obama Directly Connected to Murderous Gunrunning Program
- Rep. West Calls for Resignation of U.S. Attny Gen Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama’s Mexican Gun Running Paid For by Stimulus Money
- Newest News on Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama Happily Putting Guns in the Hands of Mexican Drug Dealers, Now Ending Up in Phoenix