Rep. Darrell Issa (R, Calif.) recently told Greta Van Susteren that he and Senator Chuck Grassley (R, Iowa) are getting “zero percent” cooperation from Obama’s Department of Justice in their investigation into Operation Fast and Furious, Obama’s disastrously failed program that ended up arming Mexican narco-terrorists.
Said Issa, “This has continued to be frustrating that, as the Mexican government tells us publicly, they’re being kept in the dark, we can’t give them information from the Department of Justice. We can only give them information we’re getting from whistleblowers — and we’re getting a lot.”
He went on:
Well, Greta, as you know, we’re the Oversight and Reform Committee. We don’t get reform until you get an admission that this kind of thing shouldn’t have happened, and then you start looking at how it won’t happen again. We’re not looking to go as high as we can for the sake of going high. We want to know where the safeguards have been put in place so this can never be approved at any level, but certainly not in the hierarchy of the Justice Department.
Meanwhile the Old Media ignores this story, avoiding it like the plague. Even Fox News, when it does bother to mention the story, allows itself to get bamboozled by Obama’s DOJ.
Fox’s Mike Levine reports that the government just made a mistake on the ID of the third gun found at the scene of the murder of U.S. Border Agent Brian Terry, who was killed by Obama gunwalker guns. The third gun was covered up by the FBI but Levine repeats FBI claims that it was all just an accident to scoot bye unquestioned.
In those newly disclosed recordings, the ATF noted that “all [she] can go by is what” the FBI told her. Pelletier, now with Mintz Levin in Washington, said he believes he knows the origin of the three-gun “misperception.” He said the FBI originally identified one of the two guns recovered as an SKS, made in China.
To believe that the FBI could not tell the difference between an SKS rifle and an AK47 is to believe that a Ford car dealer wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between a Mustang and a Volkswagon!
Levine should have pressed the FBI on this line of nonsense. But, it is likely that Levine himself is so firearms ignorant that he didn’t realize how absurd the FBI’s claim was.
More as news develops.
- Issa Getting ‘Zero Percent’ Cooperation from DOJ on Operation Fast & Furious Investigation
- Up to 150 Mexican Citizens Killed By Obama’s Gunwalker?
- Secret Recordings Shed More Light On Obama’s Gunwalker Program
- Issa Doubts Holder Could Have NOT Known About Fast & Furious
- Napolitano Denies Knowledge of Fast & Furious – Plus 3 More Murders Linked to F&F
- Ariz. Gun Shop Owner Suspicious of Fast and Furious
- Eric Holder: Fast & Furious? What is that, a Movie?
- Obama’s Gun Running: White House Officials Knew More Than They Claimed, Also More Guns Showing Up at US Crime Scenes
- Fast and Furious Investigation Expands
- Finally: Gov’t Official Resigns Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- New Mexico Officials Arrested, Likely Part of Obama’s Gun Running to Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- Gun Walker Guns Linked to 11 US Crime Scenes, BATF Officers PROMOTED!
- Was Obama’s CIA Behind Guns for Mexican Narco-Terrorists?
- Memorial Video for U.S. Border Agent Killed By Obama’s Gun Running Program
- Obama Mentioned ‘Gun Tracing’ in 2009 Mexico Visit
- BATF Official: The White House Knew About Fast and Furious Gunrunning Operation
- Obama’s Guns Appearing at Mexican Crime Scenes
- ATF Director Worried That DOJ Kept Him in the Dark
- Democrats Really Are Using Illicit Gunwalker Program to Push New Gun Banning Laws
- Was Obama’s Arms for Naco Terrorists Program an Attempt at Pushing Gun Control?
- Obama Directly Connected to Murderous Gunrunning Program
- Rep. West Calls for Resignation of U.S. Attny Gen Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama’s Mexican Gun Running Paid For by Stimulus Money
- Newest News on Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama Happily Putting Guns in the Hands of Mexican Drug Dealers, Now Ending Up in Phoenix