Just the other day, I noted that we don’t even know how many Mexicans have been killed by Obama’s effort to arm Mexican narco-terrorists via his Operation Fast and Furious program. Now the Mexican government has put an initial estimate on that number and it reaches upwards to 150 or more Mexicans dead at the Obama administration’s hands.
Not only have Mexican authorities determined that up to150 people have been killed by Obama’s guns but to this very day the U.S. government has offered Mexico no explanation or coordination on the disastrously failed program.
As bad as any deaths are, one death in particular should tend to truly enrage the Mexican government over the Operation Fast and Furious debacle.
From the L.A. Times:
Reporting from Mexico City and Washington— Last fall’s slaying of Mario Gonzalez, the brother of a Mexican state prosecutor, shocked people on both sides of the border. Sensational news reports revealed that cartel hit men had tortured Gonzalez, and forced him to make a videotaped “confession” that his high-powered sister was on the take.
But American authorities concealed one disturbing fact about the case from their Mexican counterparts: U.S. federal agents had allowed AK-47 assault rifles later found in the killers’ arsenal to be smuggled across the border under the notorious Fast and Furious gun-trafficking program.
So as officials and family members of officials are being targeted using guns Obama’s BATF allowed to “walk” into Mexico — where the BATF and FBI promptly lost track of them — U.S. officials are pretending nothing has happened. Why? In order to protect who?
As Patricia Gonzales says about her brother’s brutal death, “The basic ineptitude of these officials [who ordered the Fast and Furious operation] caused the death of my brother and surely thousands more victims.”
While hundreds of Mexican citizens and Mexican officials are being murdered by guns given to narco-terrorists by Obama’s administration, guns from the same program have been flooding back into the U.S. and are being found at crime scenes here.
The investigation is taking some hard turns.
- Up to 150 Mexican Citizens Killed By Obama’s Gunwalker?
- Secret Recordings Shed More Light On Obama’s Gunwalker Program
- Issa Doubts Holder Could Have NOT Known About Fast & Furious
- Napolitano Denies Knowledge of Fast & Furious – Plus 3 More Murders Linked to F&F
- Ariz. Gun Shop Owner Suspicious of Fast and Furious
- Eric Holder: Fast & Furious? What is that, a Movie?
- Obama’s Gun Running: White House Officials Knew More Than They Claimed, Also More Guns Showing Up at US Crime Scenes
- Fast and Furious Investigation Expands
- Finally: Gov’t Official Resigns Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- New Mexico Officials Arrested, Likely Part of Obama’s Gun Running to Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- Gun Walker Guns Linked to 11 US Crime Scenes, BATF Officers PROMOTED!
- Was Obama’s CIA Behind Guns for Mexican Narco-Terrorists?
- Memorial Video for U.S. Border Agent Killed By Obama’s Gun Running Program
- Obama Mentioned ‘Gun Tracing’ in 2009 Mexico Visit
- BATF Official: The White House Knew About Fast and Furious Gunrunning Operation
- Obama’s Guns Appearing at Mexican Crime Scenes
- ATF Director Worried That DOJ Kept Him in the Dark
- Democrats Really Are Using Illicit Gunwalker Program to Push New Gun Banning Laws
- Was Obama’s Arms for Naco Terrorists Program an Attempt at Pushing Gun Control?
- Obama Directly Connected to Murderous Gunrunning Program
- Rep. West Calls for Resignation of U.S. Attny Gen Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama’s Mexican Gun Running Paid For by Stimulus Money
- Newest News on Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama Happily Putting Guns in the Hands of Mexican Drug Dealers, Now Ending Up in Phoenix