Just to show that we truly are ‘pundits’ here at Right Pundits, we did indeed hear more about this case. As OJ’s rag-tag group of ex-criminal friends continue to either turn themselves in or negotiate with police, OJ remains in a Las Vegas jail, held without bond.

Here is a local newspaper (Las Vagas Sun) take on the story: Las Vegas Times Front Page.

There is absolutely NOTHING on it about OJ. Amazing!

Finally, I found some OJ news in the Las Vegas Review Journal.

I thought this exchange of OJ with reporters told a lot:

Simpson, who has refused interview requests since his arrest, responded to reporters’ pleas that he talk to them at the wedding chapel. But he did not say much about the Palace Station incident.

“Talk to you about what?” he said, waving his hands in the air. “I don’t know nothing. It’s done. I didn’t do nothing. I didn’t know nothing. … I’m here until next week, and I’m having a good time, too.”

Simpson was the last guest to leave the ceremony as he was ushered through a side door surrounded by two other men. Whistling the “Wizard of Oz” tune “If I Only Had a Brain,” Simpson ignored reporters’ questions. Once inside a white vehicle, Simpson finally gave reporters a response to their questions about what happened. “I got married,” he teased with a grin.

Perhaps OJ can avail himself of grammer lessons while in jail.

Bail hearing today….

    Original Story:

Just when you thought things couldn’t get weirder in OJ Simspon-land, it appears that Mr. Simpson is now a suspect in a hotel break-in in Las Vegas. Mr. Simpson explained that the sports memorabilia in the hotel room belonged to him.

Simpson told The Associated Press he went to the room to get memorabilia that was stolen from him.

The incident was reported as an “armed robbery” involving firearms, Las Vegas Metro Police Capt. James Dillon told a press conference.

“The victim stated that one of the suspects involved in the robbery was O.J. Simpson,” he said.

“We have reported from the victim that there were weapons involved,” Dillon said, but he added that no firearms had been recovered and he stressed that the investigation was in its “infancy.”

No charges had been filed and no one was in custody, he said.

Dillon said it could take several days to gather relevant information, and he said preliminary information being released was “based on the few facts that we are aware of, or that we’ve determined to be at this time.”

Simpson, who was questioned immediately after the incident, was cooperating, Dillon said. The captain said a formal interview was being arranged.

I’m sure that this isn’t the last we will hear of this case!

Fox News story here.