There is more on the story of Obama’s woefully murderous program of selling guns to Mexican narco-terrorists, the operation called Fast and Furious (also called Gun Walker). We’ve been reporting on this widening scandal for months, now and the latest is that two officials are either removed from their high place of influence or have resigned over the disastrous policy.
We already saw BATF agent Vince Cefalu was fired after he blew the whistle on Obama’s gun running program. But now U.S. Attorney for Arizona, Dennis Burke has offered his resignation.
Burke was the legal counsel for Operation Fast and Furious in Arizona.
Additionally, BATF Director Ken Melson has been replaced and transferred to a backwater position of the Office of Legal Policy.
Melson testified before the congressional committee headed by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R, Iowa) and Rep. Darrell Isa (R, Calif.) offering some stark and shocking testimony of the culpability of Obama’s Dept. of Justice.
Despite all the proof that the DOJ, the CIA, the BATF and other agencies were involved up to their armpits in various parts of this gun running scandal — an operation that has spread illegal guns to criminals here in the US as well as Mexico and has been responsible for killing one U.S. Federal agent already — President Obama has brazenly claimed that neither he nor Attorney General Eric Holder had any knowledge of this program.
My attorney general has made clear that he certainly would not have ordered gun running to be able to pass through into Mexico. … I’m not going to comment on — a on a current investigation. I’ve made very clear my views that that would not be an appropriate step by the ATF, and we’ve got to find out how that happened
Obviously this president is lying!
In any case, let us hope that this is just the beginning of government officials being removed over this scandal. Eric Holder should be one of them.
As this scandal gets worse, we’ll bring you the news.
- New Mexico Officials Arrested, Likely Part of Obama’s Gun Running to Mexican Narco-Terrorists
- Gun Walker Guns Linked to 11 US Crime Scenes, BATF Officers PROMOTED!
- Was Obama’s CIA Behind Guns for Mexican Narco-Terrorists?
- Obama Mentioned ‘Gun Tracing’ in 2009 Mexico Visit
- BATF Official: The White House Knew About Fast and Furious Gunrunning Operation
- Obama’s Guns Appearing at Mexican Crime Scenes
- ATF Director Worried That DOJ Kept Him in the Dark
- Democrats Really Are Using Illicit Gunwalker Program to Push New Gun Banning Laws
- Was Obama’s Arms for Naco Terrorists Program an Attempt at Pushing Gun Control?
- Obama Directly Connected to Murderous Gunrunning Program
- Rep. West Calls for Resignation of U.S. Attny Gen Over Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama’s Mexican Gun Running Paid For by Stimulus Money
- Newest News on Obama’s Arming of Mexican Narco Terrorists
- Obama Happily Putting Guns in the Hands of Mexican Drug Dealers, Now Ending Up in Phoenix
Another good source on this story is the blog Of Arms & the Law.