President Obama has invited Professor Henry Gates and Sgt. James Crowley to the White House for a beer so they can talk about things and get to know each other after Gates was arrested for disorderly conduct. In honor of the occasion Right Pundits presents the Barack Obama Top Ten List: Ten things you won’t hear from President Obama.
President Obama Top Ten List
I would have never thought President Obama to be a beer drinker given the crowd he hangs out with, but I guess a White Sox fan can get away with that no problem. See the list below the jump and make your suggestions to add to the Barack Obama Top Ten List in the comments below. Or talk about whatever you want today.
10. So who wanted the Pale Ale?
9. Did we forget to invite Bill and the interns?
8. Does anyone want to show me how a Taser works?
7. So, Prof. Gates, are you going to be the new chair of the Harvard Criminal Justice Department?
6. Do you guys think that I should trade in Air Force One through the “Cash For Clunkers” program?
5. Does anyone want to prank call Dick Cheney?
4. Alright, flip a coin, heads I read this 1000 pages of legislation, tails I make Rahm do it.
3. Do you guys think this desk is big enough for Beer Pong?
2. Yes, I fully support stimulating the economy through tax cuts.
1. Do either one of you guys know how to fix a broken teleprompter?
Here’s another Top Ten List from then Sen. Obama during the campaign.
Barack Obama Top Ten List
Alright, that’s my list. Feel free to add your own suggestions to the Barack Obama Top Ten List: Ten things you won’t hear from President Obama during his sit-down with Sgt. Crowley and Prof. Gates.