Twenty eight year-old university student Tariq “Litto” Mashi Ghauri was raped and brutally murdered in Pakistan after refusing to convert to Islam. His body was found outside the village of Punjab.




180px Star and Crescent svg 1
Islam Star and Cresent



Ghauri’s brother, 24-year-old Salman Nabil Ghauri, said. “They have sexually abuse him, torture him with a knife on his testicle and genitals, They have tortured him very badly, and after that they have stabbed five times with a knife and killed him.”

Litto Ghauri met and fell in love with Shazi Cheema a Muslim in the village. The two were found in a compromising sexual position by Cheema’s three older brothers. The family has filed papers with the police but the three men were still running around free in the village.

Christian clergyman and a friend of the Ghauri family, Rev. Haroon Bhatti said Cheema’s three brothers came to Litto Ghauri’s house on May 11 and gave him an ultimatum: Marry their sister and convert to Islam.
Ghauri agreed to marry Cheema but refused to accept Islam. The brothers kidnapped him at gunpoint and drove him to a remote farmhouse, where they tortured, raped and murdered him.

Radical Muslims frequently try to trap Christian men into converting to Islam by using their sister or daughters as bait. “It’s common to offer things — money, women — to Christians to convert,” Bhatti said.
Human rights watchdog groups say that what happened to Litto Ghauri is not uncommon because Christians in Pakistan are looked upon as the dregs of society. Pakistan’s population is 97 percent Muslim, and Christians are only a very small part of the remaining 3 percent.

Who knew that homosexuality was okay in Islam if you are raping killing a Christian? These same people want to kill us for the same reason. Yet the left continues to think things can change their minds just be giving a speech. Remember that Islam is a “Peace Loving” religion. This story certainly show how tolerance and loving it is.