Vladimir Putin is a tyrant, but at least he is a persuasive leader who has won world opinion on Syria. Here is U.S. President Barack Obama feigning delight at meeting his arch nemesis at the G20 meeting. The American president has been unable to get even one nation to publicly join a coalition to bomb Syria, and his war resolution is in trouble in Congress. Four years ago Obama campaigned on a platform to get out of the Middle East, but the times they are a changin’.
Update: Winners are below the fold!
“Indisputable proof once and for all – height is not the measure of a man.”
“When you are finished trashing America, we have a home for you here.”
Puttin’ on the Ritz — Putin with the ditz.
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo contest. Come up with a funny description of this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced sometime next week!
1. Shut up! If you are reading the rules for a contest of this nature, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the rare and highly-coveted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages since last week.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to their achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.