Here is U.S. President Barack Obama at the swearing in ceremony on Inauguration Day 2013. There is his wife with a new haircut attempting to look like a pop star tart, and there is John Boehner wishing he was somewhere else. And that is a Lincoln Bible, no less.
Winners will be below the fold on Monday!
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo contest. Come up with a funny description of this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.