President Obama has released his favorite photos from 2012, and boy is this good material for the next several weeks of caption contests. When a man’s ego is soooo big, he just doesn’t realize how ridiculous he looks.
The official White House caption for this photo reads: “The President was welcoming service members and their families to a screening of ‘Men in Black 3′ in the White House Family Theater. The movie was being presented in 3D, so the President jokingly asked them to try on their 3D glasses while he was speaking to them.” Surely you can do better.
Winners will be below the fold on Monday!
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo contest. Come up with a funny description of this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
“The premier showing of the Baracky Horror Picture Show.”
”Now wait a minute… wait a minute out there you good folks in America, believe this; the movie you are about to see is more real than me.“
“An’ so when Django start killin’ all da honkies, I want all you guys wid da medals ta stand an’ cheer. Michelle, you an’ dees kids remain seated.”
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.