President Obama has released his favorite photos from 2012, and boy is this good material for the next several weeks of caption contests. When a man’s ego is soooo big, he just doesn’t realize how ridiculous he looks.
The official White House caption for this photo reads: “A nice way to celebrate the New Year for the President was to jump in the ocean in his native state of Hawaii. He was on his annual Christmas vacation with family and friends, and went swimming at Pyramid Rock Beach in Kaneohe Bay.” Surely you can do better.
Winners will be below the fold on Monday!
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo contest. Come up with a funny description of this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
“Quick-Get Bela Peelooski to photoshop Libya in the background so maybe I can score another no-ball piece prize”
”OW ! Sonuvab!tch !!!
This is definitely not the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.“
Robert M. Harris
“Fiscal cliff? Wait…I can’t hear you…I got a wave in my ear!”
(Other excellent entries were late!)
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.