So here is the famous Obama crucifix which was once again in the news this week. The painting is by a left-wing (who knew?) artist named Michael D’Antuono, who labeled the word “Truth.”
I like this painting a lot because it reveals the truth about typical liberal feelings toward our president. Although his favorability ratings remain low for the vast majority of Americans, among liberals Barack Obama is still often held up as a Messiah of sorts, an intellectual curiosity that I’ll leave to the psychologists. Now I leave it to you, dear readers, to provide the winning description of this picture.
Winners will be below the fold!
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
” Away in a manger
No crib fo Him’s bed
The little Lord Barry
Laid down Him’s sweet head
The stars in the sky
”Spin the wheel & throw the knife. “
Announcer: President Obama wins first place for jumping over… the Fiscal cliff.
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo contest. Come up with a funny description of this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.