So here is President Barack Obama on The Daily Show with John Stewart. He created a firestorm of controversy by minimizing the loss of four Americans in a Libyan terrorist attack which left our U.S. Ambassador dead. That’s not funny, of course, but seems to me this picture is ripe for the creative genius which oozes from the Right Pundits community.
Winners will be below the fold!
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo contest. Come up with a funny description of this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“and for $100. the bonus question is. Name your real father.”
Biden: “Mr. President, I heard you do a great Stevie Wonder. Well, just the blind part.”
“How do you feel after throwing Hillary under the Libyan bus?”
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.