So here is Barack Obama Himself speaking at the DNC convention. He strode in on a white horse and left the stage on an old grey mule. His speech was widely anticipated and universally panned as one of the most empty convention speeches in U.S. history. Your job is to caption this photo. Be witty, dear readers.
Winners are declared below the fold!
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“Let’s see… 15 Trillions / 0.5 = 30 Trillions… I promise I’ll cut the deficit by half again! “
“Let me be clear… in spite of all the facts, I am not an idiot.”
“I Did Not Give A Speedball To That Woman . . . Jennifer Granholm’”
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.