So here is Paul Ryan holding a veritable congressional roll of toilet paper, the stuff that only liberals are able to produce on the job. In the foreground, of course, is President Barack Obama, a master of TP who has never mastered a 1000 page document before in his life, but word is that he watched Roots so all is okay with our Prez on the literary front.
Winners are below the fold!
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“Now Paul ! You just give that budget to my caddy and I’ll have him read it to me during my next term. “
Chris N. Va
“Bud-jet? Bud-jet? Didn’t we just increase taxes on jets?”
“Let me be clear Paul–I don’t write that sh**—-I just sign it’”
|Honorable Mention Place!
“Holy sht, this guys stoned off his ass. Wonder if I should tell him about the coke booger……nah.’”
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.