Look a little more closely at this photo. Second from the left is Henrik Rummel, the Olympic rower hailing from Team America who was caught very glad to see you as he collected his gold medal with teammates on the medals podium. And in case you were wondering, I’m sorry to say that the chaste Michelle Obama was indeed in the audience. Her famous husband has been flipping America a boner for the last four years.
Winners are below the fold!
Yes, an Olympic hard-on for your creative juices. I use to have nightmares about getting asked to stand in high school while I tried to hide a boner under my desk. Oh the things teenagers worry about. Never happened, but this is worse. Far, far worse.
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“If he wins another medal, he’ll have somewhere to hang it.”
“No way is that oar reaching the water.”
“Which way to the Northwest Passage ?’”
And still LMAO about Arribe’s entry.
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.