Yes this is the week for a Chick-fil-A photo caption contest. What could be more appropriate for the occasion than President Obama himself eating chicken at a Chick-fil-A family restaurant, a venue that you are allowed to assume if you should so desire. Good luck in the contest!
Winners are below the fold!
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
Chris in N. Va.
“You didn’t cook that!”
“No more spendin’? Damn, I thought you said ‘Eat mor chikin’”
“This is the best poodle I have eaten in a long time. HMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm.”
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.