Well, Mitt Romney has gotten the dander up of our former slave-masters across the pond. He made a foreign affairs gaffe by hinting that the Brits might not be quite ready in their preparation for the 2012 London Olympics games. Over-budget and with suspect security in which many of the guards don’t even speak English, David Cameron has assured the future leader of the free world that all is okay and he should mind his own business.
Winners are below the fold!
So there you have it, a picture of Mitt Romney and David Cameron, from one former Olympics hero to the next. What say you, dear readers?
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday!
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“Well ole chap, its not Mormons were worried about”.
Romney to Cameron—>So are your family jewels safe?
So what we did Mitt was connect the iPod to the clock and now every hour a little black cuckoo bird pops out and gives speeches on social justice. Jolly good!!
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.