Winners below the fold!
Since it is a foregone conclusion why wait until the big day? The scene of this carnage is from Obama’s last State of the Union Address, and if you heard the great king of lilliputian orators speaking you will understand the predicament of these fine men and women of the cloth. It was as if Jack the Ripper had finally faced the legal system. But we fast forward ahead, well past the infamously incompetent presentation given by Obama’s own Solicitor General in the defense of the individual mandate, to the here and now when Obamacare will finally be overturned and Obama’s poll numbers will sink another 5 points. Oh my, how terrible.
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday.
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“Ginsburg—>Wonders if kosher enemas are covered by Obamacare”
“Hey Ruth, your zippers open.
Made you look!!!”
” The Wise Latina in Beatific Revery as the
Old Jewish Crone whispers in exhaustion,
‘now I lay me down to sleep, I pray to Jezus
those beaners will leave, without a peep ‘”
” Breakfast Club finally graduates”
Stay tuned for our next caption contest on Friday. Congratulations to all the winners this week, and thanks to everyone who entered. Better luck next time!
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.