Winners below the fold!
Yes that really is a picture of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg holding court with US President Barack Obama. You all know the Facebook stock offering has not gone as well as expected, although Zuckerberg has made millions as others lose money. And for that he has something remarkably in common with the president himself versus the people who elected him.
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday.
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“Don’t look at me like that. I just got married.”
“Suckle right here Mark and you’ll never have that crazy urge to delve into free enterprise again!!”
Chris in N.Va
“So, how to you like this “off the shoulder” look? Is it ME? Is it ME?”
“Mark–My limosine is bigger than yours–Wanna Party?”
Stay tuned for our next caption contest on Friday. Congratulations to all the winners this week, and thanks to everyone who entered. Better luck next time!
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.