Winners below the fold!
Barack Obama born in Kenya? That is what his publicist said before he decided to run for President of the United States. You can read the pertinent entry in a very interesting biographical snippet that was written into a pamphlet produced in 1991. The entry was created by Acton & Dystel, Obama’s literary agent at the time, and it claims (cover your eyes, liberals), that the relatively unknown Harvard law professor was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”
It’s Friday which means it is time again for the weekly photo caption contest. Caption this photo and you just might be the lucky winner to be announced on Monday. Meanwhile read the blockbuster revelation here.
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“That’s not Obama, that’s his twin brother.”
Chris in N.Va.
“Barack “Skittles” Obama”
“Let me be perfectly clear. I wrote the book, Bill Ayers wrote the bio. He’s such a kidder!!!”
Stay tuned for our next caption contest on Friday. Congratulations to all the winners this week, and thanks to everyone who entered. Better luck next time!
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.