Winners are below the fold!
Yes it is caption Friday on Right Pundits, a weekly contest now revived by popular demand after a four year vacation. Caption this photo of Keith Judd and be the lucky winner to be declared by our Right Pundits editorial committee. And no Andy this isn’t something new for you to do “just for fun” like the last ten fun things. I’ll declare the winners myself, taking the heat from our commenter community. The buck stops here.
The photo this week is of the honorable Keith Judd, otherwise known as Federal Inmate No. 11593-051. The felon received 41% of the vote in the West Virginia Democrat primary, proving that Democrats can succeed when given a governmental handout. Barack Obama? He got the other 59%. So caption this photo. Winners will be declared sometime on Monday, or soon after if we remember to do it.
Here are the winner’s of the last contest, with prizes appropriately sized to the level of your accomplishments. Based on the numerous high-quality entries, choosing was very very hard so try again next week!
“This guy has the 20 year to life demographic all sewn up!!!”
“And my VP runn-inmate is better too!”
Chris in N.Va.
“Hair of the dog that bit Obama.”
Stay tuned for our next caption contest on Friday. Congratulations to all the winners this week, and thanks to everyone who entered. Better luck next time!
1. Shut up. If you are reading the rules for a caption contest, you need to get a drink and come back in a better mood.
2. You can enter as many times as you like, in fact it is encouraged.
3. A first, second and third place winner will be declared.
4. Winner will receive the vaunted Right Punditeer award, which has not been given away on these pages for four years.
5. Second and third will receive a smaller version, appropriately scaled to the achievement.
6. Contest is over Monday 6pm PT.